North Lakes Psychology
Welcome to North Lakes Psychology
We provide professional and confidential Clinical Psychology services for children, adolescents and adults who seek support for:
- Depression and other mood concerns
- Anxiety, Panic and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Stress and adjustment issues
- Chronic disease and health management
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Parenting Support
- Child Health, Development and Behaviour challenges (eg emotional regulation, behaviour, sleeping, feeding and toileting)
- Grief and loss
Please note we do not provide cognitive or functional assessments for third parties such as Centrelink, NDIS or legal proceedings.
Covid safe plan 2022
We look forward to continuing to support you in 2022!
In order to continue keeping our clients, staff and the broader community safe, we will implement new Covid Safe Practices based on guidelines from the Queensland Government. Our fully vaccinated staff will continue to provide Psychology services through Telehealth (videoconference), telephone or in the clinic.
- All clients (including children) entering the clinic must wear a mask at all times.
Please do not attend the clinic if you have any symptoms of illness. We can move your appointment to Telehealth if this occurs.
Telehealth or telephone appointments can also be facilitated.
These processes will be regularly reviewed and changed to reflect the level of risk over time.
Our private office provides a peaceful environment with convenient access.
You are welcome to browse the website and contact us for any further information.